myCase Utah

Salt Lake City, UT
Services Provided:

You can apply for health insurance, tax credits, and Medicaid through the Marketplace via, myCase, or at your local DWS employment center.

If you have already applied for or are receiving medical assistance, you can sign up or log in to myCase to get information, recertify and manage your benefits.
"case" refers to case number

Provider Profiles:

If you'd like to obtain free assistance applying for Medicaid/CHIP visit or call 211.

internet-based, statewide

Source: Medical Home Portal
Last Updated: 6/29/2020